Friday, June 19, 2015

Let me introduce myself..

Hello, my name is Amerisha Perez and I am the owner and founder of this blog. Now you are probably wondering why would I name my blog Geeky Beauty. Well the answer to that is I am a geek and I love anything that is is beauty related. So I put two and two together and came up with Geeky Beauty. I am 18 years old and I currently reside in the sunshine state, Florida. I am recent high school graduate and now college student. I have a passion for math so that is why I am majoring in Accountancy at my local community college. I also have a passion for makeup and I love trying out new beauty products and discussing it with people around me. That is the main reason why I decided to start this blog, so that I can share my thoughts on different beauty products with people like you. I hope that you find this blog useful and helpful when trying to find a new lipstick, foundation, and etc. to try out. I am always here to answer questions and if you have any recommendations on products that you want me to try out, feel free to leave a comment or email me at geekybeauty96@gmail.com. Thank you for stopping by and I can't wait to share my beauty tips and reviews with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment